A great little gadget from Citronic, bridging the gap between analogue and digital. This high quality USB soundcard is designed to connect your turntable, mixer or CD player and convert the signal to digital, the USB connector plugs into your PC/MAC and allows you to record the audio using the software provided. There is also an analogue output so it can be linked between an existing system to record. Ideal for converting vinyl to MP3 and creating live mixes.
The AC-1USB has many uses apart from recording vinyl and DJ use, it can also be used to record live bands, simply by connecting to the record output of your mixing desk you can capture the live sound.
Supplied with Audacity software for windows. Audacity is a free, open source software for recording and editing sounds available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. The AC-1USB can also be used with other sound recording sortware.
- PC and MAC compatible
- Supplied with recording software
- Connect and capture the audio output of any source
- Record to your PC/Laptop or MAC
- Plug and play device, no drivers required
- Power supplied via USB
- 2 analogue inputs/outputs, switchable between line and phono
- Includes ground connection for turntables
- The complete solution for connection between the analogue and digital domain