NOW SUPPLIED WITH A LICENCE FOR TRAKTOR PRO 2 SOFTWARE AND ELIGIBLE FOR A FREE UPDATE TO TRAKTOR PRO 2.5 FROM MAY 30TH.
From the makers of Traktor comes Traktor Kontrol X1; the first official Traktor controller. But don't be fooled into thinking it can only be used with Traktor. The Traktor Kontrol X1 can be used with any DJ software, including Serato! Whether you are a DVS timecode or software DJ, simply connect the Traktor Kontrol X1 to a computer running Traktor (or other performance software) and gain instant control of your decks and effect parameters. Robust rotary knobs with a heavy-duty feel and backlit buttons provide precise visual and tactile status feedback; letting you delve deep inside your DJ software without having to touch your computer.
Bi-directional communication gives the hardware a smoother and more precise feel compared to regular MIDI controllers. All buttons and knobs have been pre-mapped for optimum Traktor use but can be re-configured in any way you like. You can find and share useful customized mappings in Native Instruments' lively user library. Traktor Kontrol X1 can also be used as a MIDI controller for any software as well as expanded with a second unit to control four decks and four FX units.
Traktor Kontrol X1's high-quality, back-lit LED buttons and push encoders are clearly arranged in distinct transport, browse, loop and effects sections. With enough room for convenient control of selecting, cueing, synching and pitching tracks, you always have the right music on hand. Eight knobs and eight buttons simultaneously control up to three effects on each deck, while the intuitive loop control section together with direct access to eight hotcues per track will have you remixing your music without interrupting the flow.
- Designed by the creators of Traktor for perfect software integration
- Compatible with any MIDI capable software including Serato (Serato overlay included)
- Includes MIDI templates for controlling other DJ and performance software
- Traktor LE & Kore Player (with Kore Selection Instrument) included.
- Plug & Play - instant recognition by Traktor with no setup required
- Precision designed high-end buttons, knobs and encoders
- Software controlled backlit buttons for comprehensive visual feedback
- Lightweight, robust housing with slim, ultra-portable form factor - fits perfectly alongside a standard club mixer
- Super-intuitive loop and cue control section
- 8 knobs and 8 buttons for simultaneous access to all effect parameters of both decks
- Push encoders for browsing and loading tracks to each deck instantly
- Expandable - connect two X1s to control four decks
- Seamlessly adjustable LED brightness adapts to any environment from bright daylight to the darkest club
- Button off glow for reading button labels in absolute darkness.
- All buttons feature backlights in multiple colors for ease of useFX buttons: orange. Transport buttons: blue MIDI mode: green. Shift + Hotcue buttons: white.
- Bi-directional communication with Traktor using NHL (Native Hardware Library). The NHL protocol features resolution that is almot 4 times that of regular MIDI
- Calibration wizard precisely and individually defines mid-point of each knob
- The controller is pre-mapped by the makers of Traktor, with the option to freely customize any individual part. Tweak the defaults or reconfigure the mapping entirely to your preferred workflow
- Included powerful MIDI configuration software provides templates for various applications and gives access to advanced features such as encoder step size, note up/down encoder messages and more
- Fully hot-pluggable in Traktor. The X1 runs the instant you connect it to your computer with Traktor running. If the USB connection is accidentally disconnected Traktor continues to play unaffected. Simply plug the X1 back in and it's good to go again.
- System requirements (PC):
Windows XP (SP2, 32 bit), Vista (SP1, 32/64 bit) or Windows 7 (32/64 Bit)
Pentium IV or Athlon 1.4 GHz (SSE1)
- System requirements (Mac):
MAC OS X 10.4
G4 1.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz
- IN STOCK / AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION
- AVAILABLE FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- AVAILABLE FOR IN STORE DEMONSTRAION
- CLICK FOR EURO PRICING