CALL FOR OUR BEST PRICE ON THESE SPEAKERS.
Clear, powerful and musical Electro-Voice loudspeakers command the stage at high-profile venues and major events worldwide. Born stage-ready, the Live X series includes powered and passive models that all feature EV-engineered components in solid wood cabinets. Wherever performance matters, Live X is serious gear for serious sound.
A compact, powerful and versatile choice for sound reinforcement and stage monitoring applications — lightweight and durable, with a 1000 W amp.
- Designed for House of Worship, Pro Music, and other applications.
- 12” woofer and 1.5” high-frequency titanium compression driver
- 50 Hz – 20 kHz frequency range; 132 dB max SPL
- 1000 W Class D lightweight amplifier — runs cool without fans
- Easy to connect and control with versatile input and output options
- Rugged wood cabinet — pole-mounts or stacks with Live X Subwoofers
- Case Material: 9-ply, 15mm Plywood, Internally Braced, with Texured Paint
- Frequency Response: (-3 dB) 60 Hz - 18 k Hz
- Frequency Response: (-10 dB) 50 Hz - 20 k Hz
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 132 dB
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB): H° 90 °
- LF Transducer: (1) EVS-12K, 305mm (12”) Woofer
- HF Transducer: DH-1K, 39mm (1.5”) Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1.7 k Hz
- Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS Combo Jacks, (1) Stereo RCA, (1) XLR Link Output
- Grill: 18GA Steel with Black Powdercoat
- Height: 607 mm (23.9")
- Width: 362 mm (14.25")
- Depth: 340 mm (13.39")
- Weight Net: 18.8 kg (41.45 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 23.2 kg (51.15 lbs)
- IN STOCK / AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION
- AVAILABLE FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- AVAILABLE FOR IN STORE DEMONSTRAION
- CLICK FOR GBP PRICING