Mackie MR5 MK3 Active Studio Monitors feature a 5.25” LF driver and 1” HF silk dome tweeter providing incredible performance. Mackie MR5 MK3 delivers 50-watts of class A/B amplification. MR5 MK3 studio monitors are perfect for modern mixing, monitoring and multimedia applications.
Mackie MR5 MK3 feature an enhanced waveguide system delivering unmatched clarity and openness offers minimized reflections and diffractions for a wider sweet spot and seamless transition from high to low frequencies for a crystal clear mix. Flexible inputs provide a simple connection to almost any audio source.
MR5 MK3 features a rugged all-wood cabinet design providing road ready ruggedness and custom tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension. You can add the companion MR10Smk3 studio subwoofer for powerful, deep extended bass.
- System type: Powered Studio Monitor
- LF Driver: 5.25" polypropylene woofer
- HF Driver: 1" silk dome tweeter
- Frequency Response: 57Hz to 20kHz
- Max Peak SPL Per Pair: 108dB SPL
- Amplifier Class: Class A/B
- Wattage (RMS): 50W
- Power Consumption: (loud mix) 90W
- Crossover: 3kHz
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 20 kOhms, balanded bridging 10 kOhms, unbalanced
- HF Level Adjust: (100Hz Shelving) -2dB, 0dB, +2dB (100Hz, shelving)
- LF Level Adjust: 0dB, +2dB, +4dB (3kHz, shelving)
- Indicators Backlit: Running Man LED
- Input Connectors: XLR, TRS, RCA
- Output Connectors: N/A
- AC Requirements: US: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Europe: 240VAC, 50Hz
- Korea: 220VAC, 60Hz
- Japan: 100VAC, 50/60Hz
- Enclosure Construction: Solid MDF
- Finish: Black Vinyl Wrap
- Port Configuration: Custom-tuned Rear Port Tube
- Damping: Adiabatic Batting
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 11.3" x 7.8" x 10.9"
- Weight: 12.1 lb / 5.5 kg