An absolute favourite among professional and hobby DJs alike, quality filters are usually confined to high-end mixers. But now with the Pioneer DJM-250 two-channel mixer, DJs can combine EQ effects with not one, but two filters to perform mixes that sound like they were meant to be.
The DJM-250 is loaded with 8 inputs to connect with an array of sources, including 1 MIC input for MCing at parties. The mixer mirrors the layout of its bigger brothers to deliver the professional experience. Plus the XLR balanced output guarantees the high quality sound expected from our club standard mixers, making it perfect for DJing at home, parties or in music bars.
This is the first time DJs can get their hands on a high quality mixer with two filters without having to break the bank. Add that to the DJM-250’s pro features and you’ve got a mixer like no other on the market.
- 48 kHz/24-bit full digital processing for clear sound quality.
- 3-band isolator type equalizer (+9dB to -∞) for the HI/MID/LOW bands on each channel.
- Fader Start Play function to control fader operation on Pioneer players linked by cable.
- Peak level meter for audio inputs on each channel.
- Cross Fader Curve Adjust function enables switching between three patterns of cross fader curves.
- Built-in rack-mount brackets for installation in booths or home studio desk.
- IN STOCK / AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION
- AVAILABLE FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- AVAILABLE FOR IN STORE DEMONSTRAION
- CLICK FOR EURO PRICING