Native Instruments Maschine Mikro Mk3
Native Instruments have developed their most affordable beatmaking companion with the MASCHINE Mikro MK3. Featuring larger pads inspired by the Maschine MK3 and an impressive array of software this compact controller packs a mighty punch.
Meet MASCHINE MIKRO, your flexible, compact companion for making music with a laptop. Use it to tap out beats, play melodies, and build up tracks – fast, fun, and hands-on. Want to start creating right away? NI have thrown in everything you need including instruments, sounds, effects, and powerful tools like sampling and drum synths.
FOCUSED VISUAL FEEDBACK
See what you need, and nothing more. A compact screen guides the multi-function encoder, so you know exactly what you're controlling.
SWAP SOUNDS WHILE CREATING
Quickly change instruments, presets and sounds without stopping the music from MIKRO's simple, straight-forward browser.
GROOVE BUILDING TOOLS
Sample, swing, change the tune/pitch of sounds, and adjust volume ' get quick access with dedicated buttons.
DISCOVER NEW WAYS TO EXPRESS
The dual-touch Smart Strip gives you new ways to play with sounds. Slide your fingers to strum or bend sounds, and get creative with Perform FX.
PERFORM AND PLAY
Automate any parameter, use Lock to try out ideas, and hit note repeat to create rapid fire drum rolls and arpeggios.
CONTROLS WHERE YOU NEED THEM
Play, record, and stop, with dedicated buttons. Use Shift for quick access to deeper features.
SWITCH MODES WITHOUT STOPPING
Easily switch between different playing modes with dedicated buttons. Drum, play like a keyboard, or step-sequence without interrupting your flow.
DRUM IT. PLAY IT. SKETCH IT.
MIKRO gives you four different ways of getting hands-on with your music using the 16 pads. Drum beats in Pad mode, with color coding for kicks, snares, and other sounds. Switch to Keyboard mode to play melodies with the pads. In Chord mode, it’s easy to lay down inspiring chord progressions. And in Step mode, program beats and patterns visually in a classic step-sequencer style on the 16 pads – get exciting musical results quickly.
QUICKLY LOAD AND SWAP SOUNDS
Find, audition, and swap sounds without stopping the music. Browse through your favorite instruments, and load samples, projects and kits. A compact screen guides the multi-function encoder so you know exactly what you’re controlling, while staying in the creative flow.
SAMPLE ANY SOUND
Found a great sample? Hit the Sample button to quickly load it into your project from the software. Record from your audio interface to capture from vinyl, play in a guitar, or grab any other sound into your track. Shape and refine your samples using the powerful editing tools in the MASCHINE software.
SOUNDS FOR ANY STYLE
Whatever music you make, you’ll find inspiration with the selection of sounds, samples, and FX included with MASCHINE MIKRO – play, shape, and make them your own. From electronic and acoustic drum kits, to guitars, basses, and organs, to great sounding FX and more – you get everything you need to start creating, right out of the box.
CRAFT YOUR OWN DRUMS
Drum Synths let you create your own perfectly-tuned electronic and acoustic drum sounds. Explore six plug-ins for designing kicks, snares, hi hats, toms, percussion, and cymbals, so you can make your drums sound exactly as they do in your head. Switch between engines to achieve different sounds, tones, and textures.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Compact, music production instrument that integrates powerful software with tactile, responsive hardware
- Four ways to input sound using the 16 pads – drum in pad mode, play melodies in Keyboard mode, create chord progressions in Chord mode, and program in a classic step-sequencer style from Step mode
- Use the software on its own or as a VST, Audio Unit, or AAX plug-in in all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, and FL Studio)
- 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection with samples, one-shots, loops, sample instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
- Same software as MASCHINE MK3 / STUDIO / JAM – includes 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb, and compressor
- 16 large, velocity-sensitive pads for easy two-handed drumming
- Dual-touch Smart Strip lets you slide your fingers to strum instruments, bend sounds, use Perform FX, and more
- Push encoder and screen for browsing, navigating, adjusting volume levels and panning, and controlling parameters
- Powered via USB 2.0
- Classic groovebox features including 16 pad velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC60/SP1200 sampling emulation
- Powerful mixer, arranger, and sampler for full creative control over your tracks