Native Instruments Mikro Studio Package
For the budding beatmaker looking for a fast, fun and hands-on way to make music.
- MASCHINE Essentials: Full MASCHINE software (same as MASCHINE MK3) with 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection of samples, one shots, loops, and instruments. Option to upgrade to full MASCHINE Factory Library and KOMPLETE 12 Select
- MONARK: Warm vintage tones from the undisputed king of monophonic analog synths
- REAKTOR PRISM: Vibrant modal synth and effects designed to create cutting-edge sounds
- SCARBEE MARK 1: The sound of an iconic ‘70s electric piano
- KOMPLETE START: NI’s free production suite is automatically included
- macOS 10.12, 10.13 or 10.14 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
- Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
- USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
- Graphics Card which Supports Open GL 2.1 or higher
- 3 GB free disk space for MASCHINE Essentials, plus 1 GB free disk space for all other software
This package contains the following items:
- 1 x NI Maschine Mikro Mk3
- 1 x Alesis Elevate 4 Pair
Maschine Mikro Mk3
Native Instruments have developed their most affordable beatmaking companion with the MASCHINE Mikro MK3. Featuring larger pads inspired by the Maschine MK3 and an impressive array of software this compact controller packs a mighty punch.
Elevate 4 Pair
Alesis Elevate 4 studio speakers deliver full-range sound with impressive clarity and warmth to all your mixes, masters and multimedia content. Elevate 4 speakers bring out every detail of the sound, unencumbered and crystal clear. Unlike conventional speakers that use vibration-prone plastic cabinets, the Elevate 4’s dense wood cabinets suppress clarity-robbing resonances, resulting in clearer sound and stronger bass. Elevate 4 studio speakers contain powerful, four-inch woofers and crisp-sounding one-inch silk-dome tweeters that deliver full lows, clean highs and a precise stereo image. The internal amplifier is custom-designed and equalized to work perfectly with the Elevate 4’s drivers, for impressive impact and output capability. For ease of operation, the Elevate 4’s on/off/volume knob is conveniently located on the front panel of the right speaker. Packaged in stereo-matched sets, Elevate 4 studio speakers give you everything you need, all in one box.