Native Instruments Producer Recording Package
Kontrol M32 and Maschine Mikro mk3 are a perfect match. Not only do they look great together but they also syncronise with each other and your computer. Maschine Mikro takes care of drums and sample triggering while Kontrol M32 handles melodies and chords. Add this to a studio quality sound card and great set of monitors and you're all set to write a banger.
- MASCHINE Essentials: Full MASCHINE software (same as MASCHINE MK3) with 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection of samples, one shots, loops, and instruments. Option to upgrade to full MASCHINE Factory Library and KOMPLETE 12 Select
- MONARK: Warm vintage tones from the undisputed king of monophonic analog synths
- REAKTOR PRISM: Vibrant modal synth and effects designed to create cutting-edge sounds
- SCARBEE MARK 1: The sound of an iconic ‘70s electric piano
- REPLIKA: professional creative delay plugin
- SOLID BUS COMP: powerful compressor for mixing and mastering
- PHASIS: timeless phasing effects for adding movement to any sound
- KOMPLETE START: NI’s free production suite is automatically included
- macOS 10.12, 10.13 or 10.14 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
- Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
- USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
- Graphics Card which Supports Open GL 2.1 or higher
- 3 GB free disk space for MASCHINE Essentials, plus 1 GB free disk space for all other software
This package contains the following items:
- 1 x NI Komplete Kontrol M32
- 1 x NI Maschine Mikro Mk3
- 2 x M Audio BX5 D3
- 1 x NI Komplete Audio 2
- 2 x 1.5m Classic TRS to XLR M lead
Komplete Kontrol M32
Play on the best-in-class, synth action keybed and two expressive touch strips. Browse and navigate with a 4-directional push encoder. Delve into editing your sounds with the 8 touch sensitive control knobs. And stay in key with Smart Play which eliminates duff notes and helps you create great chord progressions and arpeggios. The M32 may be micro but it punches way above its weight.
Maschine Mikro Mk3
Native Instruments have developed their most affordable beatmaking companion with the MASCHINE Mikro MK3. Featuring larger pads inspired by the Maschine MK3 and an impressive array of software this compact controller packs a mighty punch.
A monitor’s drivers are the heart and soul of its performance. Driving the low-end and midrange, BX5-D3’s 5-inch military-grade Kevlar® woofers are rigid and lightweight, delivering outstanding transient response whist negating unwanted “cone breakup.” BX5- D3’s treated silk dome tweeter provides the perfect combination of low mass and the absence of audible resonances that plague conventional tweeters. Together, the BX drivers deliver critical detail, nuance and dynamic accuracy, so your mixes have the veracity and transparency you demand.
Komplete Audio 2
Komplete Audio 2 is perfect for musicians, beat makers and performers. Features two combi-XLR/jack inputs it's perfect for capturing stereo sounds or vocals. USB 2.0 bus powered for ultimate simplicity and portability and boasting premium quality 192 kHz and 24 bit audio, your recordings and playback will sound exceptional.
1.5m TRS to XLR M signal lead
A high quality audio lead for exceptional sound quality and reliability. High grade cable comprises an insulated pure copper core and global shielding. The durable PVC sheath has a soft texture and is reinforced with cotton cord to avoid tangling. Terminated at one end with a 6.3mm stereo (TRS) jack plug and at the other end with a male XLR connector which provides a balanced connection.