The compact DM-40 desktop monitors bring excellent audio quality to your home setup. They inherit the best from Pioneer's professional S-DJX series and Pro Audio speakers, including a front-loaded bass reflex system for a rich, tight bass and DECO technology for a wider reach and sweet spot.
All these features are combined in a compact design making the DM-40 the perfect match for DJing, producing and simply enjoying music at home.
- Front-loaded bass reflex system with grooves for an uninterrupted, rich bass
The DM-40s’ 4-inch fibreglass woofers output bass from the front, and the bass ducts feature grooves to reduce air friction – so you’ll feel a tight, punchy bass even if you put the speakers close to the wall.
- Soft dome tweeters with convex diffusers deliver a 3D high frequency sound
We’ve fitted the ¾-inch soft dome tweeters with convex diffusers that use DECO technology from TAD Labs. The diffusers channel high frequencies left, right and up – so you’ll enjoy a wide sweet spot and 3D stereo sound wherever you sit or stand.
- Class AB amp and time alignment ensure balance across the frequencies
The tweeter and woofer are carefully positioned to eliminate crossover and ensure a well-balanced response across the frequencies, while a Class AB amp ensures perfect clarity with low-distortion and no loss of quality.
- Curved front edges reduce resonance for a clean sound
The cabinet’s curved front increases its rigidity and reduces external diffraction – as well as looking good in your home set-up.
- Other features
- Volume control dial is on the front panel for ease of use
- RCA and stereo mini jack inputs
- Headphones output